The All-City Mr. Pink road bike may look like the vintage road bikes of yesteryear, but All-City updates the Mr. Pink with nice modern touches. Columbus Zona tubing with a Press Fit 30 bottom bracket keeps the All-City Mr. Pink from being a flexy flier. All-City paired the frame with a 100% 4130 Chromoly fork with tapered fork legs. Durability from the steel frame is further enhanced with a rust proof ED finish inside and out. No need for frame saver!
Geometry is fast and responsive for your fast training rides, but also maintains a stable enough ride to throw some fat 32mm tires and explore gravel roads. With fenders, the All-City Mr. Pink can accommodate 28mm tires. Enjoy the Mr. Pink’s 10 speed Shimano 105 drivetrain. The combination brake/shifter levers keep your hands on the bars for safety and efficiency. Salsa provides the stem and handlebar while FSA contributes the seatpost and Gossamer compact cranks.
- Columbus Zona tubeset. Press Fit 30 bottom bracket,130 rear spacing, mid reach brakes, 27.2 seatpost. 4.5 lbs (55cm)
- 100% 4130 Chromoly tapered fork blades, lugged crown and matching dropout. Fork Weight 2.1lbs
- Shimano 105 5700 front and rear derailleurs
- Shimano 105 5700 integrated shift/brake STI levers
- FSA Gossamer Crankset Compact 50/34 Press Fit 30
- Shimano Tiagra cassette, 10 speed
- KMC Chain
- Salsa Promoto Stem
- Salsa Pro Road Handlebars
- All-City-Gonzo Saddle
- Continental Ultra Sport 700x28c
- Tektro R539 Brakes
- Note: pedals are not included
|SEAT TUBE- CENTER TO TOP||490.0||520.0||550.0||580.0||620.0||650.0|
|TOP TUBE LENGTH||520.0||530.0||545.0||560.0||580.0||605.0|
|HEAD TUBE ANGLE||71.0||71.5||72.5||73.0||73.0||73.0|
|SEAT TUBE ANGLE||74.5||74.2||74.0||73.7||73.5||73.2|
|HEAD TUBE LENGTH||11||12.5||14.5||16.5||19.0||21.5|
Your purchase includes complementary professional assembly by Jenson USA prior to shipment. Please allow 3 business days following your order. Upon arrival, you'll need to unpack and perform basic re-assembly, such as installing the front wheel, inserting the seatpost, and tightening the handlebar stem; using basic hand tools. Please contact us via online chat or at (888) 880-3811 and we would be happy to answer any technical questions you may have while you make your bike ready to ride.
Click Here For Complete Bikes